Note: It is Fall on the North Fork, and you know what that means....TRAFFIC. Please allow extra time in your travel plans and anticipate heavier than normal traffic due to all the pumpkin pickers, seasonal shoppers, and fall foliage seekers.
LI Hops at Jamesport Farm Brewery is located at 5873 Sound Avenue, Riverhead, NY 11901. A 43-acre farm located in the North Fork wine region of Long Island will once again host the Long Island Hop Fest.
FROM points WEST:
· Southern State Pkwy E.
· Keep left to take Sagtikos Pkwy N via EXIT 41A toward Kings Park.
· Merge onto I-495 E/Long Island Expy E via EXIT S1E toward Riverhead.
· Take the Old Country Rd/County Hwy-58 exit, EXIT 73, on the left toward Greenport/Orient.
· Keep left at the fork in the ramp.
· Turn slight right onto Old Country Rd. Pass through 1 roundabout.
· Old Country Rd becomes NY-25/Main Rd.
· Turn left onto County Hwy-105.
· Turn right onto Sound Ave.
· 5873 SOUND AVE is on the right—enter at sign JAMESPORT FARM BREWERY.
FROM points EAST:
· Travel west on County Road 48 heading toward Riverhead.
· County Route 48 becomes Sound Ave.
· 5873 SOUND AVE is on the left--0.3 miles past Herricks Lane—enter at sign JAMESPORT FARM BREWERY.